Subject: N20132: NOTAM A1015/24 väljastatud (ID:20132)
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "Diana Krotova" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 May 2024 13:29:23 +0300

Tere Transpordiameti Lennundusteenistus Diana Krotova

Teie NOTAM-taotluse numbriga 20132 alusel, mis saabus meile 03-05-2024 
09:26, väljastasime alljärgneva NOTAMi:

A1015/24
(A1015/24 NOTAMN Q)EETT/QRTCA/IV/BO/W/000/041/5741N02623E019 A)EETT 
B)2405040700 C)2405081500 D)DAILY 0700 - 1500 E)TEMPO RESTRICTED AREA 
EER2427 ESTABLISHED DUE TO UNMANNED AIRCRAFT ACTIVITY WI: 575114N 0255458E - 
575429N 0260340E - 575119N 0261011E - 573903N 0261745E - 573649N 0263725E - 
573832N 0265046E - 573716N 0265265E - THEN ALONG THE TERRITORY DIVIDING LINE 
BETWEEN ESTONIA AND LATVIA TO 575114N 0255458E . ALL AIRCRAFT (INCLUDING 
UNMANNED AIRCRAFT) ARE PROHIBITED TO FLY INTO OR IN THE AREA WITHOUT 
AUTHORISATION FROM ESTONIAN POLICE AND BORDER GUARD BOARD. PERMISSION FOR 
ENTERING THE AREA SHALL BE OBTAINED FROM TEL +372 53094264. RESTRICTION DOES 
NOT APPLY TO SAR, HOSP, ESTONIAN POLICE AND BORDER GUARD BOARD FLIGHTS. 
F)SFC G)3500FT AGL)

NOF Tallinn
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
+372 6710 257